康康妈妈五月九日 静夜亮光-静夜亮光

作者:admin , 分类:全部文章 , 浏览:305
五月九日 静夜亮光-静夜亮光
五月九日经文: 我的良人,來罢,祢我可以往田间去……看看葡萄发芽开花沒有。(雅歌七:11、12) 教会要准备投入积极的工作,并且渴望主与她同往。她不说:「我要去」,而是「我们可以去」。当耶稣在你身旁,工作是一种喜乐。上帝把我们放在他的园中有一个目的,就像当初第一对夫妻一样,是要我们往田间去。「教会」在为基督工作时艾德尔冒险 ,是要期盼能与他有喜乐的相交。有人以为他们可以不必勤快地服事基督,仍能与他相交电驴自由版。他们错了。没错,我们是可能轻易地因外在的活动而消耗了内在的属灵生命。我们可能到一种地步埋怨说:「他们使我看守葡萄园,我自己的葡萄园却没有看守贩罪。」(雅1:6)然而,这事的发生全然只是因为我们自己的愚蠢和疏忽。信徒可能不作事却和那些最忙碌的人一样地长大了天眼追击 。但是在属灵的事上却毫无生命。马利亚并不是因为静坐受到称赞,她受到称赞乃因坐在耶稣的脚前(参路10:39-42)傅小健 。然而,基督徒也不能因虚称与耶稣有暗中之交通,却忽略自己的责任而受到称赞。受赞许的不是静坐,却是静坐在耶稣的脚前令狐剑 。不要以为行动的本身是一种罪,相反地那却是一项大祝福,也是我们蒙恩的途径,那些与基督有频繁交通的人,不是那些有许多闲暇的隐士。反之,他们是为耶稣辛劳却不疲乏的人。他在他们身旁天魔神决,使他们成为上帝的同工。让我们牢记在我们为耶稣作任何事的同时,我们能,且应该与他有亲密的相交薛佳怡 。Evening, May 9Scripture: “Come, my beloved谦卑的人有福 , let us go forth into the field ... let us see if the vine flourish.”(Song of Solomon 7:11,12)
The church was about to engage in earnest labour,黄子珈 and desired her Lord's company in it. She does not say, “I will go,” but “let us go.” It is blessed working when Jesus is at our side! It is the business of God's people to be trimmers of God's vines. Like our first parents十六字令三首, we are put into the garden of the Lord for usefulness; let us therefore go forth into the field. Observe that the church, when she is in her right mind陕西软考网 , in all her many labours desires to enjoy communion with Christ. Some imagine that they cannot serve Christ actively, and yet have fellowship with him: they are mistaken. Doubtless it is very easy to fritter away our inward life in outward exercises少年血 , and come to complain with the spouse僵尸赛车, “They made me keeper of the vineyards; but mine own vineyard have I not kept:” but there is no reason why this should be the case except our own folly and neglect. Certain is it that a professor may do nothing康康妈妈 学云网, and yet grow quite as lifeless in spiritual things as those who are most busy. Mary was not praised for sitting still; but for her sitting at Jesus’ feet. Even so, Christians are not to be praised for neglecting duties under the pretence of having secret fellowship with Jesus: it is not sitting, but sitting at Jesus’ feet which is commendable. Do not think that activity is in itself an evil: it is a great blessing, and a means of grace to us. Paul called it a grace given to him to be allowed to preach; and every form of Christian service may become a personal blessing to those engaged in it. Those who have most fellowship with Christ are not recluses or hermits, who have much time to spare, but indefatigable labourers who are toiling for Jesus, and who, in their toil, have him side by side with them, so that they are workers together with God. Let us remember then命运的黑夜 , in anything we have to do for Jesus, that we can do it, and should do it in close communion with him.

文章归档