张杰谢娜刘烨五一假期背会这260条英语固定搭配,以后考试能得115+!-初中生i学习

作者:admin , 分类:全部文章 , 浏览:391
五一假期背会这260条英语固定搭配,以后考试能得115+!-初中生i学习尹俊熙
| 政策 ?张杰谢娜刘烨 信息 ? 考点 ? 试题 ? 方法 |
点击题目下方蓝字关注初中生i学习

固定搭配是初中英语的重中之重琴歌指弹 ,对于任何题型来说都是不可或缺的考点cadidl ,所以,童鞋们一定要重视起来哦! 1. (see 、hear 、notice 、find 、feel 、listen to 、 look at (感官动词)+ sb/sth do eg:I like watching monkeys jump.我喜欢看猴子跳。 2. (比较级 and 比较级)表示越来越...... 3. a piece of cake =easy 小菜一碟(容易) 4. agree with sb 赞成某人 5. all kinds of 各种各样的...... 6. all over the world 在全世界 7. along with同…… 一道,伴随…… eg : Iwill go along with you.我将和你一起去。 8. as soon as 一......就...... 9. as you can see 如你所知 10. ask...for… 向…要… 11. ask sb to do sth 让某人做某事 12. ask sb not to do 叫某人不要做某事 13. at the age of 在……岁时 eg:I am sixteen=I am at the age of sixteen.我16岁了。 14. at the beginning of …… 在……的起初/的开始 15. at the end of +地点/时间 最后;尽头;末尾 eg : at the end of the day 16. at this time of year 在每年的这个时候 17. be /feel confident of sth /that clause +从句 对......有信心 eg : I am / feel confident of my spoken English. 我对我的英语口语有信心叶竟生 。 18. be + doing 表:(1) 现在进行时 (2)将来时 19. be able to (+ v 原) = can (+ v 原) 能够…… eg : She is able to sing.=She can sing.它会唱歌。 20. be afraid of sth 恐惧,害怕……
21. be afraid to do sth 恐惧麦吉减肥法,害怕做…… eg : I'm afraid to go out at night.我害怕晚上出去。 22. be allowed to do 被允许做...... eg: I'm allowed to watch TV.我被允许看电视。 I should be allowed to watch TV.我应该被允许看电视。 23. be angry with sb 生某人的气 eg : Don't be angry with me.别生我的气。 24. be angry with(at) sb for doing sth 为......而生某人的气 25. be as…原级…as 和......什么一样...... eg : Sheis as tall as me.她和我一样高。 26. be ashamed to do sth 对做......感到羞愧 27. be away from 远离 28. be born 出生 29. be bad for 对......有害 eg : Reading books in the sun is bad for your eyes. 在太阳下看书对你的眼睛不好。 30. be busy doing sth 忙于做某事 31. be busy with sth 忙于…… 32. be careful 当心;小心 33. be different from… 和......不一样 34. be famous for 因……而著名 35. befriendly to sb 对某人友好 36. be from = come from 来自 eg :He is from Bejing. Is he from Bejing ? He comes from Bejing. Does he come from Bejing ? 37. be full of = be filled with 充满...... eg: The glass is full of water.=The glass is filled with water. 杯子里装满了水。 38. be glad+to do sth/从句 很高兴...... 39. be going to + do... 将来时 40. be good at+(doing) sth = do well in 善于……
41. be good for 对什么有好处 eg : Reading aloud is good for your English. 42. be happy to do 很高兴做某事 43. be helpful to sbsth 对......有好处 eg : Reading aloud is helpful to you 大声朗读对你有好处。 Exercising is helpful to your bady. 锻炼对你的身体有好处。 44. be in good health 身体健康 45. be in trouble 处于困难中 eg : She is in trouble. 46. be interested in 对......感兴趣 47. be late for = come late to 迟到 48. be like 像…… 49. be mad at 生某人的气 50. be made from 由……制成(制成以后看不见原材料)

51. be made of 由……制成(制成以后还看得见原材料)
52. be not sure 表不确定
53. be on a visit to 参观...... 54. be popular with sb 受某人欢迎 55. be quiet 安静 56. be short for 是......的缩写 57. be sick in bed 生病在床 58. be sorry to do sth 对于做......而抱歉/遗憾 59. be sorry to hear that... 遗憾听说...... 60. because+句子 because of +(doing) sth eg : He was late because he had a headache.=He was late because of his headache. 因为他头疼,所以他迟到了。
61. be strict in doing sth 在做......方面很严格 62. be strict with sb 对某人要求严格 eg: Some students are notstrict with themselves. 这些学生对自己不严格葱花煎蛋 。 63. be strict with sb in sth 某方面对某人严格 64. be supposed to do 应该......
65. be sure 表确定
66. be sure of doing sth 对做某事有信心 eg: He is sure of winning. 他有信心赢. 67. be sure of sth 对某事有信心 eg: I'm sure of my head.我相信我的大脑。 68. be sure that sth 对......有信心 eg: I'm suer that he can pass the test. 我相信他能通过考试。 69. be sure to do sth 一定会做某事 eg: We are sure to pass the test. 我们一定会通过这次考试。 70. be terrified of + 名/动doing 害怕…… 71.be terrified to do sth 害怕做某事 72. be the same as … 和......一样 73. be used to doing sth 习惯做某事 eg: My father is used to getting up early. 我爸爸习惯早起. 74. be worth doing 值得被...... eg: The book is worth reading. 这本书值得被读。 75. be(feel) afraid to do sth 害怕做某事 76. be afraid of sth 害怕某物 be afraid that 丛句 77. begin to do = start to do 开始做某事 start…with…=begin…with… 以......开始...... eg : Let's begin the game with the song. 78. between…and… 在......和......两者之间 79. borrow sth from sb 向……借…… lend sth to sb ( lend sb sth 把......借给...... eg : I borrowed a pen from him.=He lent a pen to me. 80. both = the same(as) = not different(from) 表相同
81. bother 打扰 bother sb to do sth eg : I'm sorry to bother you ,but can you tell me the way to the station长相依歌词? 我十分道歉打扰你,但是你能告诉我怎么去车站吗? He's bothering me to lend him money. 他麻烦我借给他一些钱。 82. by the end of 到……为止 83. call sb sth eg : We call him old wang. 84. care about 关心 eg : Don't you care about this country'sfuture ? 你为什么不关心国家的未来吗? 85. catch up with sb 赶上某人 86. chat with sb 和某人闲谈 take sb to + 地点 带某人去某地 87. come in 进来 88. come over to 过来 89. come up with 提出卡欧斯初代 ,想出 eg: Can you come up with a good idea. 你能想出一个好办法吗? 90. communicate with sb 和某人交流 91. consider + doing 考虑做什么 eg : Why not consider goingto lu zhou? 为什么不考虑去泸州? 92. dance to 随着……跳舞 eg : She likes dancing to the music. 她喜欢随着音乐跳舞 93. decide to do sth 决定做某事 94. do a survey of 做某方面的调查 95. do better in 在……方面做得更好 96. do wrong 做错 97. Don't forget to do sth. 不要忘了做某事。 98. Don't mind +doing /从句 /名词 不要介意…… 99. each +名(单)每一个… eg : Each student has many books. 每一个学生都有很多书翼城吧 。 100. end up +doing 结果......

101. enjoy +doing 喜欢做...... 102. escape from 从……逃跑 eg: The prisoners have escaped from the prison. 犯人从监狱里逃跑出来。 103. expect to do sth 期待做某事 104. fall down 摔倒 fall off 从......摔下来 105. fall in love with sb/sth 爱上...... 106. far from 远离 eg : The school is far from my home. 107. find +it +adj +to do 发现做某事...... 108. find sb/sth +adj 发现某人/某事...... eg : I find the book interesting. 109. finish +doing(名词)完成...... 110. fit to sb = be fit for sb 适合某人 111. forget to do 忘了做......(未做) forget doing 做了而忘了 112. from…to… 从......到...... 113. get /have sth done ......被(别人)...... eg: I have my hair cut. 我理了发(头发被剪了)。 Tom got his bad tooth pulled out. 汤姆把他的坏牙拔掉了(被牙医拔掉了)。 114. get a part-time job= find a part-time job 115. get along well with sb = get on well with sb 与某人相处得好 116. get along with sb = get on with sb 与某人相处 117. get ready for = be ready for 为什么而准备 118. get sb into trouble 使某人处于麻烦之中 119. get sb to do sth 使某人做某事 120. get…from… 从某处得到某物
121. give a talk 做报告 122. give sth to sb=give sb sth 给某人某物 123. go fishing 去钓鱼 go swimming 去游泳 124. go on to do 去做下一件事 go on doing 继续做这件事 125. go out away from=go out of 从......中出来 126. go to school 去上学 go to the school 去学校(不一定是上学) 127. good way to do stn 做某事的好方法 128. have a party for sb 为......的晚会 129. have a talk 谈一谈 130. have been to …( 地方)去过某地方回来了 have gone to …(地方) 去了某地还没回来 131. have fun +doing 做......很高兴 132. have sth to do 有什么事要做 eg: I have a lot of homework to do. 我有很多家庭作业要做。 I have nothing to do. 我没什么事情可做。 133. have to do sth 必须做某事 134. have trouble (problem) (in) doing sth 做......有麻烦 135. hear sb +doing 听见某人正在做某事 136. help a lot 帮助很大 137. help sb with sth 帮助某人某事 138 help sb (to) do sth 帮助某人做某事 139. hope to do sth 希望做某事 140. how about(+doing) = what about(+doing) 做......怎么样
141. how do you like = what do you think of 你认为......怎么样 142. if : 是否=wether eg: I don't know if (wether) I should go to the party. 我不知道我是否应该去参加晚会 143. if :如果,假如+条件语态从句 eg: I'll go to England ,if I have enough money next year. 如果我明年有足够的钱生死归途 ,我就要去英国。 144. in one's opinion = sb think 某人认为 145. in some ways 在某些方面 146. in the end = finally 最后 147. in the north of… 在......的北方 (north北 sowth南 west西 east东 ) 148. in the sun 在太阳下 149. instead of +(doing) sth 代替 eg: I'd like an apple instead of a pear. 我想要苹果,而不要梨。 150. introduce sb to sb 把某人介绍给某人

151. invite sb to do sth 邀请某人做某事 152. It takes sb sometime to do sth 做某事花费某人多少时间 eg : It took me 5 minutes to do my homework. 做作业花了我5分钟的时间。 153. It's +adj +for sb to do sth 做某事对某人来说怎么样 154. It's +adj +to do 做某事怎么样 155. It's +adj of sb to do sth 做某事说明某人怎么样 eg : It's nice of you to help me with my English. 帮助我学习英语,你真是太好了。 156. It's time to do sth = It's time for sth 到该做某事的时间了 eg : It's time to have class.= It's time for class 该去上课了。 157. join in = take part in 参加 158. just now 刚才 159. keep +sb/sth +adj /介词短语 让......保持...... eg: I want to keep my mother happy. 我想让我妈妈保持快乐。 160. key to +名词 某物的钥匙或某题的答案
161. laugh at… 取笑…… eg : Don't langh at others. 不要取笑别人萌购网 。 162. learn by oneslfe 自学 163. learn from sb 向某人学习 eg: We should learn from Lei Feng. 我们应该向雷锋学习恼春风。 164. learn to do sth 学会做某事 165. let sb do sth 让某人做某事 166. Let sb down 让某人失望 eg: We shouldn't let our parents down. 我们不应该让我们的父母失望。 167. live in +大地方;live at +小地方 居住在某地 eg: I live in Luzhou. 我住在泸州陈少泽 。 168. look after = take care of 照顾 照看 169. lose one's way 迷路 170. make a decision to do sth 决定做某事 171. make friends with sb 和谁成为朋友 eg : I want to make friends with you. 我想和你成为朋友。 172. make it early 把时间定的早一点 173. make sb /n +n 使......成为...... 174. make sb /sth +adj 使某人(某物)怎么样 eg : You must made your bed clean. 你必须使你的床保持清洁。 175. make sb do sth 让某人做某事 eg : I made him write a letter. 我让他写了一封信。 176. be made up of (被动语态)由……组成 177. mind sb to do/mind one's doing 介意某人做某事 178. most of +名词/代词 ......的大多数/大部分 179. much too +形容词 太...... 180. too much + 不可数名词 太多......
181. need +名词 182. need sb to do sth 需要某人做某事 183. need to do (实义动词)= need do (情态动词) 184. no +名词 没有...... 185. not any more = no more 再也不…… eg: He didn't cry any more.=He cried no more. 他再也不哭了。张瑶萱 186. not…adj/adv at all 根本不...... eg: He's not tall at all. 他长得根本不高。 187. not…until 直到……才…… eg: The child didn't stop crying until I give her sugar. 直到我给这个小孩糖,她才不哭了。 188. offer/provide sb with sth 给某人提供...... 189. offer sb sth = offer sth to sb 提供......给某人 190. on one's way to… 在某人去......的路上 191. on the one hand 一方面 192. on the other hand 另一方面 193. on the phone = over the phone 用电话交谈 194. on time 准时 195. in time 及时 196. one day =some day =someday 一天,有一天 197. one of +可数名词的复数形式 ......之一 198. one to another 一个到另一个 199. over and over agin 一遍又一遍地 eg : He cleaned the floor over and over again. 他一遍又一遍地擦洗地板。 200. part-time job 兼职工作

201. fall-time job 全职工作 202. pay for… 为......付钱 203. pay the bill 付账 204. please do sth 请...... 205. please help yourself 请自便 206. be pleased with sb 对某人感到满意 207. practice +doing 练习做某事 208. prefer sth to sth 比起……来更喜欢…… eg : I prefer physics to chemisty. 比起化学来李霖恩 ,我更喜欢物理 209. prefer doing to doing sth 比起做......来,更喜欢做...... eg: He prefers riding a bike to diving. 比起开车来,他更喜欢骑自行车。 210. prefer to do sth rather than do sth 宁愿做...…也不愿做...... eg: My unde prefers to buy a new car rather than repair the used one. 我叔叔宁愿买一辆新车也不愿修旧车。 211. prefer sb not to do sth 宁愿某人不做...... eg: I prefer her not to come. 我宁愿她不来。 212. pretend to do sth 假装去做...... pretend that 假装...... eg : The two cheats pretended to be working very hard. 这两个骗子假装着努力工作。 He pretended that he did not know the answer. 他假装不知道答案。 213. would rather…than... 宁可……也不愿…… eg : I would rather be a doctor than a teacher. 我宁可当医生,也不愿当老师。 214. regard…as 把……当作…… eg: I regard you as my friend. 我把你当作我的朋友狼神契约。 215. remid sb about sth 提醒某人某事 216. remid sb to do sth 提醒某人做某事 eg : He remids me about cooking.=He remids me to cook. 他提醒我做饭监尸器 。 217. remid sb of sth 使某人想起某事 eg : The pictures remind me of my school days. 这些照片使我想起了我的学生时代。 218. return sth to sb 还某物归还某人 219. spend some money on sth 花了一些钱在某物上 220. spend some time with sb 花了一些时间陪某人
221. spend some money/time(in) doing sth 花了一些钱/时间做某事 222. see sb do 看见某人做过某事 see sb doing 看见某人正在做某事 223. seem to be +adj 看上去...... eg : You seem to be tired. 你看上去很累。 224. send…to…把......送到/寄到...... 225. show sb sth=show sth to sb 向某人展示某物 eg : I show her the book. 我给她看这本书。 226. some…;others… 一些……另一些…… 227. start…with…=begin…with… 以……开始 228. stay away from 远离…… eg : We're told to stay away from the animals when visiting the zoo. 当参观动物园时,我们被告诉要远离动物。 229. stop doing 停下正在做的事 230. stop to do 停下正在做的事去做另一件事 231. stop sb (from) doing sth 阻止某人做某事 232. such +名词 这样的...... 233. suit sb 适合某人 234. surprise sb 使某人惊奇 235. to one's surprise 令某人惊奇的是 236. take classes 上课 237. take sb to 把某人带到...... eg : I will take you to the hospital. 我带你去医院。 238. take walks = take a walk = go for a walk 散步 239. ①talk to sb 对谁说 ② talk with sb 和谁说 ③ talk of 谈到 ④ talk about 谈论关于…… 240. teach sb sth 教某人某事
241. tell sb to do sth 让某人去做某事 tell sb not to do sth 让某人不要做某事 242. tell a story 讲故事 243. tell sb sth 告诉某人某事 244. thank you for +doing 感谢某人做了某事 245. the same +名词(doing)+as… 和......一样的...... 246. the way to do sth = the way of doing st做某事的方法 eg :Do you know the way to learn English?=Do you know the way of learning English? 你知道学习英语的方法吗? 247. the way to…(地点) 到......的路 248. too…to… 太......而不能...... adj +enough to 足够…...以至于能够...... so…that... 如此......以至于...... eg: He is too young to go to school = He is so young that he can't go to school. 他太小了以至于还不能去上学。 He is old enough to go to school = He is so old that he can go to school. 他足够大了以至于可以去上学了。 249. transalte…into… 把......翻译成...... 250. travel with sb和某人去旅游 251. try one's best to do sth尽某人最大努力去做某事 eg: I will try my best to learn English well. 我将尽自己最大努力学好英语。 252. try to do sth 努力做某事 253. try doing sth 尝试做某事 254. have a try 试一下 255. turn down 调小陈彼得 ,拒绝 256. turn up 调大况天佑 ,出现 257. turn off 关上 258. turn on 打开 259. upside down 颠倒 260. wait for sb 等待某人

声明本文来源于网络,初中生i学习整理,转载请注明出处!文章内容如涉及侵权请联系删除。

●仅6张图张敏健 ,让你记住60个英语习语、500个单词!超赞!
●初中英语冲刺115分的秘密:单词这样快速记!
●初中英语听力花飞满城春常考的30种情景用语大汇总,听力原来很轻松!
●7个技巧,助你破解完形填空!英语高分不是梦!
●阅卷老师整理:初中英语常错语法21例!分数就是这样丢掉滴~
●初中英语八大时态精析,附经典考题 | 中考/期中一定会考!
●初中英语拿满分不难,只要抓好这三个关键点!

投稿邮箱 /627289571@qq.com
商务合作QQ / 5426727
点击阅读原文▼查看往日精彩内容
文章归档